Final Fantasy VIII Now on NA PSN!

It's alright Therath...I don't have a PS3 yet I want the game, but my friends have PS3's but they HATE anything with Final Fantasy in it.
 
I could get it if I begged my parents. But I'm not that desperate to get it straight away.

Haha and Clief? They're into Resident Evil games and shooting games like COD. They just think that the whole series is stupid and they don't like the battle system. One of my friends even borrowed FFX and as soon as got to walk around he didn't like it because of where the camera was. He likes games where you can move the camera around.
 
well, i like COD (i play MW2 on xbox live) and i still love this game. tell the they stupid lol....or at least silly
 
I still have my FF8, lol

Sometimes play still :3
 
Lol at NORG.

I want to play it and finish the game but I have so many things to do. I'll probably start a new save someday and follow xAshe10x's guide.
 
Haha did you have Rinoa in your Balamb party? Or was she in the missile base party? Cos with Rinoa there's an extra FMV with her at Balamb garden when its flying. Apparently that FMV can sometimes freeze the game.
 
@Rissole, I kinda have to agree with your friend, Resident Evil is f-ing addicting and FFX's camera was annoying...but COD???!!! I've yet to meet a gamer (who is obsessed with Final Fantasy), who isn't obsessed with COD.
 
I hate COD, with a passion. It's one of those things that are too popular for unknown reasons.

I think I wanna save up for this, I'm not updating my PSP until I get it, I already have enough for it, I just need a new Memory Stick DUO. -_-
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top