Final Fantasy VIII Now on NA PSN!

There's even a way to put your PS1 games onto the PSP. You have to burn them or something with a special program. I still think you'd need CF though. But I was thinking that the buttons would be weird. I mean cos you have L1, L2, R1, R2 and two analog sticks on a PS1 remote but on a PSP you only have L, R and one analog stick. What if you needed to use all those buttons to play the game?

It'd probably be better to just get it off the PSN store.
 
in most PS1 games, u almost never use the right analog stick (thats even if ur controller had them) or the R-L2 buttons
 
True about the right analog stick. But you need R2 and L2 to run away from battles in PS1 FF's. I suppose just L and R would work for that.
 
well, actually, only ff8 u need R-L2 to run away, in the other its R-L1...but yeh, it could jus be used as L and R
 
in VII u never used R-L2 buttons....the only FF to do that was VIII and that was for escaping only...only because of squall's gunblade, ud have to (well u dont have to, only if u want extra dammage) press R1 at the right time to get the gun to shoot....or cause the vibrations up through the blade
 
yes, but u dont realy need to look at that...u can kinda plan ur next 3-5 moves, if u need to plan more than that its either a big boss, or ur not very confident in ur abilities to play...because even if u have a plan, it will always change due to the enemies attacks
 
I think I like X's battle system the best out of all of the Final Fantasy's. And the Summon system as well. I think they should use the Summon system they used in X in new FF's.
 
You know you could probably get an unofficial version of it anyway. But I wouldn't cos I don't want to download all this stuff just to get one game I like onto my psp.
 
i must say, that the sphere grid was the best leveling system in FF....the license board was a cheap and CRAP imitation of it
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top