Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 25, 2006 #1 Here is a few pics, enjoy Last edited: Jun 25, 2006
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 25, 2006 #2 wow nice pics i like the one with Kadaj and Yazoo in it,were did you get all the cool pics?
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Jun 26, 2006 #3 that's cool.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 26, 2006 #4 I forgot, I know that I went to many different sites to get them but I forgot which ones. I have a lot more on my old computer.
I forgot, I know that I went to many different sites to get them but I forgot which ones. I have a lot more on my old computer.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Jul 4, 2006 #5 Although i'm not a big fan of Advent Children, that picture with the three silver-haired guys looks awesome. Thanks for the new wallpaper.
Although i'm not a big fan of Advent Children, that picture with the three silver-haired guys looks awesome. Thanks for the new wallpaper.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 10, 2006 #6 Yeah, glad to help.
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Dec 10, 2006 #7 i got one! was bored in web design...so I took this pic i had of the TARDIS in the medow, and put the FF3 characters into it, as if they travelled there and are now lost.
i got one! was bored in web design...so I took this pic i had of the TARDIS in the medow, and put the FF3 characters into it, as if they travelled there and are now lost.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 10, 2006 #8 Sounds pretty cool, I wanna see.
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Dec 10, 2006 #9 well, its right in that post up there. should come in, i mean, i can see it.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 10, 2006 #10 Ok, I see it now pretty cool.
Sleazer Chocobo Rider Member Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 73 Age 36 Location Gold Saucer Occupation Full time student RPG Name Sam Oct 10, 2007 #11 hire is a self made say what u think u dont need to tell me its big, its big cuz i make it in the resolution i needed and i need it big
hire is a self made say what u think u dont need to tell me its big, its big cuz i make it in the resolution i needed and i need it big
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Oct 11, 2007 #12 could pic sleazer. Seems familiar though
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Oct 11, 2007 #13 Ooh Sephiroth. And the colors just sooo pretty. Oh I love it.
Sleazer Chocobo Rider Member Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 73 Age 36 Location Gold Saucer Occupation Full time student RPG Name Sam Oct 14, 2007 #14 thx oh and to dappa its familiar cuz i made it with a render and it can be that someone else used it before
thx oh and to dappa its familiar cuz i made it with a render and it can be that someone else used it before
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 May 31, 2008 #15 I love the quality of these images . They are so clear, colourful, and action packed. My Favourite wallpaper is The tifa wallpaper . She looks great.
I love the quality of these images . They are so clear, colourful, and action packed. My Favourite wallpaper is The tifa wallpaper . She looks great.