Final Fantasy XIV Online

Andrew Scaves

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
157
Location
Alyuwan,Trenal
Website
krystallight.proboards67.com
Occupation
don't have one I'm filthy rich
RPG Name
Andrew Scaves
Wow I can't believe I'm the first to post this. I made a new posts search for it and it doesn't show up and I know this would be something everyone would be talking about now.

Me when I first heard about it at Sony's press conference, I was excited until I saw that it looked kind of like XI and I was right at the end when I saw the online sub-title. That's another dent in my numbered series collection. I don't understand why they won't create a seperate spin off for these games, they're already used to making a bunch and they don't really fit with the overall FF expereince. I don't see why I should pay a retail price and monthly fee for something when I can buy a game that costs $50 or less that is just as fun.

Oh poor Square Enix why do you hinder me?

I also doubt the 2010 release.
 
As soon as I saw it was online I decided I wasn't interested too. One mmorpg is more than enough for me and two FF mmorpg? No thanks.
Totally agree, I really can't see this coming in 2010 either.
 
Its starting to seem unlikely. I quite liked FF12 but I have a bad feeling that will be the last one I'll enjoy :(
 
So you both are disappointed in the new series? Will they ever come out with a good one again?

You mean good game? I hope XIII and Versus XIII will be good. I just don't like having the MMO's as numbers. Shouldn't this game get its own forum now that we know that it exists?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top