Final Phoenix???

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
I just used my alchemist to mix a High-Potion and a Phoenix Down and the result was a Final Phoenix. Does anyone know what a Final Phoenix does??? :confused:
 
Last edited:
okies i mixed them and it said miss on each party member so try using it on KOed party members and,my guess is it's prolly like a full-life cure
 
Last edited:
Yeah, Yuna was Koed, so that's why I missed those 2 items, because before I mixed a Potion and a Phoenix Down and the result was a Mega Phoenix, so I was curious to see what would happen if I used a High Potion :D

I already looked in Google for Final Phoenix, but I couldn't find anything :S
 
hehe, np, that is my favourite site for finding stuff obout games.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top