Finally

LoKuS

Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
310
Age
38
Location
Chicago
RPG Name
LoKuS
I finally got FF Anthology today(brand new with a few cracks on the case) and imma start with FF5. this game good, any advice? :) :)
 
Unfortunately I have yet to finish this game or even go past the first world. (Just don't have time latey). What I have played was entertaining though.
 
My advice is not to play it unless you love the job system. Final Fantasy VI is much better.
 
This game is great so far, im mad i slept on it over the years.
 
My advice is learn the job system as soon as poss then get a least one person to be a blue mage one a thief and one as a white mage and one black mage. Thats how I always start off the game.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top