Squall85 Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 4, 2005 Messages 143 Age 41 Location Midgar May 11, 2005 #1 Has anyone done or start on their finals in school. I got mine this week. (stupid finals)
alfaitha Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 104 Age 40 May 11, 2005 #2 I finished two week ago, but im still on campus for summer courses, till June
Squall85 Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 4, 2005 Messages 143 Age 41 Location Midgar May 11, 2005 #3 summer courses, those are rough
Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster May 11, 2005 #4 I am so glad I don't go to school anymore. Lucky me.
alfaitha Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 104 Age 40 May 11, 2005 #5 Yeah, school can suck. But good luck on your finals though Squall85!
Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster May 11, 2005 #6 Yep, let us know how they go.
LoKuS Dragoon Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 310 Age 38 Location Chicago RPG Name LoKuS May 12, 2005 #7 I got my finals the 2nd week of June.