Find the happiness in destroying your own s#!+... = D

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
XD I love it! There's little else more satisfying in life than taking your frustration out on inanimate objects...


...like your joypad/joystick. = o

Viable as a 'controller' for yo game, useless after you smash it into tiny wittle pieces after slamming it into the floor multiple times by the cord after you just CAN'T GET PAST THE 4TH ENDURANCE LEVEL ON TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT!!! >___< ;ouc

Or how about the time I went over to another friend's house... he was innocently-enough playing Madden 2K5 with his wired joysticks when his girlfriend KEPT unplugging it to walk past the television. ^__^ Once...let it go. Twice....one warning. Thrice...LAST WARNING. ;ang AND SHE DID IT AGAIN!! ;hea Well, what's a guy to do...? :eek:

...pick up and SLAM the entire PS2... TWICE!!! Just to make sure! ;wel ;wel

OMGosh! PWNAGE! xDDD! Of course, I left his house after that...but come to find out later he also smashed his TV, his stereo, his VCR... :p :p

Anyone else?
 
Last edited:
I've only ever done it once in my life and threw one of those lcd handheld games at the wall. It never worked again.

I had a friend once who threw his psone out the 2nd floor window because he got sacked on one of the lma manager games.
 
I don't have any money to smashed up any of my goods. I need everything I have, lol.
 
It's Spamtastic, so it's okay.

I've never thrown/killed/destroyed anything out of anger in all my life.

/lies.

^___^

My old Game Gear. Sonic Triple Trouble was too much for me. ;-;

But that's it. I got a new one, so. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top