Fire Emblem or Tactics

Glare

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
38
Age
32
should i get Fire emblem 2 or FFtactics i have fire emblem and FF tactics advance so what should i get???
 
Now that is one hard choice you got there. I would say get Fire Emblem 2. But its up to you man. I've never played FF Tactics before so don't take my word for it.
 
ff tastics is way better then emberam what ever(played it though)
 
ff tactics is way better then fire emberam what ever(played it though)
 
FF all the way.....If you don't know...
...you can edit your own post.....
 
FFT. Its hard to go wrong with a FF.
 
no he's lying.I have fire emblem on gamecube,and two other ones one gba.and fire emblem is cool.i play it more than my ff games.think about.
 
I've never played any Fire Emblem games, but I find it hard to believe it could easily outdo Final Fantasy Tactics. I still can't make a proper comparison however.

FF Tactics isn't that terribly rare.
 
last time i played ff tactics i didn't even know it was a ff game
 
Fire emblem 2? That's for the NES. Or are you talking about Sacred Stones? Whatever, though. Good luck finding tactics. It was a PS game. Sacred stones would be easier to find. I like both of the games though. I like Fire emblem because each of the characters has their own personality (and their own special portrait) but tactics is fun because of maxing out the different jobs and stuff. It's your choice though.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top