Fire Emblem

Mong00se

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
111
RPG Name
Foxfire
this is the RPG discussion forum, so I thought, what better place to talk about Fire Emblem.

I know it's not an FF game, but it is still one of my favorite games of all time. It's for GBA and its a strategy game similar to FF Tactics.

I was wondering who here has played it or knows of it? I'd like to hear other peoples input, and see what lineups they used, and so on.

EDIT::Sorry move this to "Other games" please if you have time::EDIT
 
Last edited:
I own it and played it millions of times and unlocked every thing exept karel
 
my best friend had it when he came over one time. He let me play for two hours but 5 went by, so he had to pry it out of my hands. lol
 
i have three of them but they're all different.the one on gamecube is the best one i played.
regular Fire Emblem(gba)
Fire Emblem the sacred stones(gba)
Fire Emblem path of radiance(gamecube)
 
Last edited:
fire emblem is amazing and i loved the seacred stones game i thought it was the best
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top