First thing that comes to mind.

How I missed seeing Rain sing.

Updates
 
omg thats what mort rainy turned his wife n lover into at the end of secret window..O_O
bad ideas
 
weather channel
colors
 
wow rly hot *smilez*
trent reznor
 
Hott

Playing jokes on Jaejoong's followers :p
 
Hahaha such fun

Deadly fan girls ;res
 
Lol, your wife

Fan girls who jumped other fan girls and rival bands.
 
marius at a nine inch nails concert goin completely nuts over trent reznor.
fans who cry when they meet their hero
 
Lol, Kat

Fan girls who curse out rival fan girls
 
let me guess that would be you
fan girls who throw their panties at their celebrety hunk
 
Lol, not any fan girls I know....I guess Anrui.

Fan girls who jumped DBSK. ;rof
 
uum wouldn't kno any is that you?
fan girls who get tattoo's of their favorite rock bands.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top