First thing that comes to mind.

Yay, Mountain Dew

The whole "Grandia" series
 
D.R'S sig..
anger
 
Fake blood I need for my Sim movie

GIMP
 
Gimp - at least around Chicago (as far as I've heard/understand) basically means 'handicapped.' Its used as more of a slang than meant negatively, but it depends on the circle of people who's saying it. ^,^

Anyway.... Telephone --> Network

Marketing
 
Lol it wasn't nothing freaky or korean.

Just a free version of Photoshop that me & John Smith uses
Doctor Faust said:
"GIMP"? Do I really wanna know what that means? XDDD

TELEPHONE
As for Marketing well Money!!!!!!!!

Kuja :p
 
(OMG hahahaha) Awww cute :p

Ok, Party like a rockstar....party like a rock star.

Lol, Isu with a gun
 
Ugh my brother :p

Disband(Such a evil word)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top