First U.S. Review of Final Fantasy XII

Thanks for the review, you pictured it...........right?
 
So it's true that it has no main hero,just a whole group together?
 
you go to prison ! you go to prison!

you stole the rights of this magazine!

..nah

Moderator Edit: Way to participate.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The magazine isn't going to die because she scanned the pages she wanted to show us.

Anyway, I don't know about the status of the main characters. I know that romance won't be very prominent in this game as most of the others, and that Vaan is the main character. It'd be best to ask someone who's actually played the game how that all works out.
 
I can't wait to play this game.. got the special edition pre ordered :D
 
What does humor have to do with it? Off-topic posts that don't contribute to the discussion are spam. Instead of talking about the review and about your expectations for the game, you just try making a joke about how she scanned the pages out of the magazine. If you want to spam, use the spamtastic forum. I will not tolerate spam outside of that forum.

Edit: "Mrs."? I had no idea I was female all of the sudden.
 
Me neither Zeromus_X :p
Nah,that's cruel and I like you........
ahem ,anyways that remindsme of the fact that the forum needs at least one new sections for ff12 and 13 (which is going to be released in a short while) :)
 
... I'm not hoping much of this game... no Nobuo Uematsu... Real Time Battle Style... nah! (even though it wasn't that good story-wise)FFX-2 had a great battle system, and they should keep it...
 
Square has been wanting to make a real-time game since FFX. (Which actually turned out more like the older games, battle-wise.) It's time to move on. Instead of standing and waiting for a bar to fill up, you run around instead. I don't see what's so bad about getting ancient annoyances out of the way. And of course, you can't judge a game until you've played it first. :)

And anyway, there's enough old school goodies in the game to keep me entertained. <3
 
Slider said:
Not for me.
come on now you still have to wait for the bar to fill up like the others, but the only difference is that you can run around as you do it. You're not an ff fan if you're judging it already.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top