Five day countdown

It's almost here already?

Wow. =O I wasn't keeping track until now.

Five days to save up some money then. =D
 
Yeaaaa!!! I'm so excited I think I'm gonna pee my pants!!! J/K XD

Just as when I found out about it, I'm going to say that 'I've beaten that one enough times, I think I'll finish 1-5 before I buy VI.' :cool:
 
It's probably going to have some sort of co-op gameplay. I believe the upcoming Crystal Chronicles title for the Nintendo DS will have the same sort of thing via Wi-Fi.

It doesn't really make sense to me. Some of the re-releases are on the Advance, some are on the DS, then another one's on the Advance and so on. Let me see here...

Primary: Gameboy Advance Titles
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - a new version of Final Fantasy Tactics with a different storyline and many different features and additions.
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls (Remake of Final Fantasy Origins on the Playstation)
Final Fantasy V Advance - Remake of Final Fantasy V (Origins on Playstation which is also a remake)
Final Fantasy VI Advance - Remake of Final Fantasy III (SNES), Remake of Final Fantasy VI (Playstation)

Primary: Nintendo DS Titles

Final Fantasy III (Remake of Final Fantasy I..?)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Gamespot Reffering to Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings said:
Weekly Famitsu dishes out the details on Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings; producer says DS game is not a sequel, is aimed at new audience.
 
I'll be importing it since I live in Europe.
I'm getting it for £20 from Videogamesplus.ca. =D
 
Hm...maybe two players can link up to do co-op? It wouldn't be too appealing, as compared to the original. Though, I don't even know how that would work anyway.

It doesn't really make sense to me. Some of the re-releases are on the Advance, some are on the DS, then another one's on the Advance and so on. Let me see here...

It's just what systems they wanted the games on and felt they would best work with. The FFI/II/IV/V/VI 'Advance' ports were all announced rather close to eachother, and heralded as 'Finest Fantasy for Advance'. FFIII got the special treatment, since it was the only game not ported due to delays and other issues. It got a full-blown remake on the DS (it isn't a remake of FFI, they're two different games).

Revenant Wings is a sequel/spin-off to FFXII though, and not really a port, and was announced awhile ago.

Three more days...
 
Zeromus_X said:
Hm...maybe two players can link up to do co-op? It wouldn't be too appealing, as compared to the original. Though, I don't even know how that would work anyway.

I KNOW HOW IT WOULD WORK!!!!!

i tihnk


if you go to config in FF6 (on the snes version i know at least) there is a thing that says

controller: single OR multiple

maybe its like like FF9 how you play 2 player during battles...
 
Hey, um how much will it cost, I've been saving up some money for some thing like this, and I still haven't played it yet, so I expect great things...
 
$34.99 seems like an average retail price.

Just got to Figaro Castle right now. Quite a bit of Woolsey's script is still kept intact, possibly so people don't complain about a new translation any more then they already have. Some things are changed, for example, "Son of a submariner!" is now "Son of a sandworm!". Names like Terra, Sabin, Locke, etc etc. are still in the game. Relic, Blitz, and so on. Spell and item names are now properly dubbed (Three Stars instead of Economizer, Main Gauche instead of Guardian, Thunder instead of Bolt, etc.). All in all, a very pleasing translation.

Or, one of my favorites...

"Our king showers his attention on women. Young, old, pretty, or plain...No one is safe!"

X to the D.
 
I trust Kefka's loud, annoying laugh is still there? XD
Zeromus_X said:
"Son of a submariner!" is now "Son of a sandworm!"
......Now that line has just gone as far from making sense as possible, "Son of a sandworm" WTH? =P
 
Yggdrasill said:
I trust Kefka's loud, annoying laugh is still there? XD

Zeromus_X said:
"Son of a submariner!" is now "Son of a sandworm!"

......Now that line has just gone as far from making sense as possible, "Son of a sandworm" WTH? =P

It had better be. XD
 
Hydra said:
It had better be. XD
They mucked it up pretty bad in the Playstation version, it sounded way to muffled compared to the SNES version. =P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top