Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 8, 2006 #1,121 (jumping green beans? XD) and fell on teh floor..
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Nov 9, 2006 #1,122 where they started to slide
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 9, 2006 #1,123 into a rip in the
~SapphireStar~ Freelancer Member Joined May 15, 2006 Messages 38 Age 41 Location Matt Bellamy's pants (UK) Occupation University student. Currently unemployed. RPG Name Scope Nov 9, 2006 #1,124 blackhole that was just there
B blukazoo159 Black Mage Member Joined Jul 28, 2006 Messages 173 RPG Name seifer alamasy Nov 9, 2006 #1,125 and was made by the
~SapphireStar~ Freelancer Member Joined May 15, 2006 Messages 38 Age 41 Location Matt Bellamy's pants (UK) Occupation University student. Currently unemployed. RPG Name Scope Nov 9, 2006 #1,126 4 horsemen of the apocalypse
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Nov 9, 2006 #1,127 who where just walking by
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 9, 2006 #1,128 to see if the stars...
~SapphireStar~ Freelancer Member Joined May 15, 2006 Messages 38 Age 41 Location Matt Bellamy's pants (UK) Occupation University student. Currently unemployed. RPG Name Scope Nov 9, 2006 #1,129 were falling from the sky
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 9, 2006 #1,130 and landing in the crystal...
B blukazoo159 Black Mage Member Joined Jul 28, 2006 Messages 173 RPG Name seifer alamasy Nov 10, 2006 #1,131 and shattering it to pieces...
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Nov 10, 2006 #1,132 but nothing of that happened
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 10, 2006 #1,133 so now they were all...
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 10, 2006 #1,134 standing there looking at Kat
B blukazoo159 Black Mage Member Joined Jul 28, 2006 Messages 173 RPG Name seifer alamasy Nov 10, 2006 #1,135 with big googaly eyes and
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 11, 2006 #1,136 a nose that was running
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 11, 2006 #1,137 really bad so Kat gave
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 12, 2006 #1,138 gave them a pair of
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 12, 2006 #1,139 Kleenex boxes so that when..
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 13, 2006 #1,140 they get all dirty in