Flare materia

murza

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
28
i missed giving the white chocobo mimmet green since i didnt know XD but even though i missed would i still be able to recover flare in bone village?
 
Zeromus_X said:
I'm pretty sure it'll still be there regardless. I don't think there's a time limit for it.


That is correct. Even after the village is destroyed you can still find the white chocobo running around - just give it the greens and scratcy your way to it.
 
lol the chocobo still there??? i thought it died from the liffe stream plus i went back to that village altough it must have been further onward to the screen
 
Yes, its were the nurse is. I think you scratch behind the ear. And its called Contain Materia.
 
Mideel. Village in Final Fantasy VII, southeast corner of the world map I think. Many important story events occur there, although that could be said of most of the world map...meh. They were asking how to get the Contain Materia from the little white Chocobo.
 
Yup, give the green to get to the goal... i can't remember if there is a time limit
 
why is called a mimett green when u buy it, but when u give it to the chocobo they call it a Soloman green!?
 
I thought you get Flare in Medeel.... you feed the white chocobo the right greens and a menu shows up select behind the ear and you can get the Materia that contains Flare you need to master Break and Tornado I believe. I could be mistaken >.<
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top