Fonts

No, I didn't forget. Had a quick look on my own vb3 forum for how to add new fonts, but couldn't find the necessary area. Fonts aren't treated the same as the smilies for instance, and don't have a special upload page in the admin cp. They're probably hidden deep inside the style coding or somewhere else. I'll take another look next time I have Cresmoon's admin cp open, and see if I can pin down where it is.
 
If u can do it can u put a really gothic looking font for me!!!
pretty please
 
You need the font that is used for a site installed on the computer or they won't work for you anyway (your computer will use another "similar" font instead).
 
Arkacia said:
No, I didn't forget. Had a quick look on my own vb3 forum for how to add new fonts, but couldn't find the necessary area. Fonts aren't treated the same as the smilies for instance, and don't have a special upload page in the admin cp. They're probably hidden deep inside the style coding or somewhere else. I'll take another look next time I have Cresmoon's admin cp open, and see if I can pin down where it is.

Ok, thank you. :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top