Football Fever

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
Hello everyone!
World Cup started few days ago, and I'm loving it!!(This ain't McDonald's campaign!! lol :p) Not in other countries... not in other cultures... (well, except in some south american countries and a few european ones XD) but here in Spain, football (or soccer as the americans say) makes the people live with passion, enjoy the weekends, and have 90 minutes to forget about daily matters and day-by-day problems, in order to be merged in this amazing show, this intense game....
And now, I've came to show you an incredible team, which has the best fans in the Spanish League (Valencia fans passion is well known here in Spain).
This is my team: Valencia C.F.
Enjoy the World Cup, whoever wins it!!
I LOVE FOOTBAL!! :D:D
PS: For those who do not know it(probably most of you), Valencia players wear white or orange shirt now, with black shorts (there're old images as well, in which they wore blue shirt too). Enjoy the video!
 
Last edited:
That's fine!! I do not watch it always either, but what I mean is that it's really good to see how a sport can make different poeple to join together in order to enjoy the match!!
 
Here in Croatia football isnt a sport its a passion, a way of life...football fans here in Croatia are so addicted to the sport that they`re as known as the well known English Hooligans...
 
That's fine... if they do not behave as Hooligans.
One thing is the passion, but another one is to behave violently.
I guess you didn't mean violence, did you?
I'm very proud of my team, though it couldn't get the Champions in several finals, it got the Spanish league, the UEFA cup, and some more recently.
 
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Korea won today!

And yesterday tyhe U.S. got mowed into the ground! Yeah!
 
Bwahah. I was buying a sandwich and talking to my friend. He wants Italy to win (cause he's Italian) but I want Korea to win (none of my countries are playing, so I'm rooting for Korea). Anyway we came to the agreement that as long as the U.S. loses we're both happy. Lmao and then the sandwich guy hi-fived me!
 
Croatia lost against Brasil...too bad since Kaka got that goal over our mistakes...but the whole game Brasil couldnt do a damn thing to us...they were clueless as to how to reach our defense..i think Croatia has show the world what its made of and that it can compare even with the best of the best...
 
Yeah, was a very nice game by Croatia. I'm really enjoying this World Cup so far (besides the crappy opening by Sweden of course..)
 
Spain 4 - Ucrania 0
Xabi Alonso, David Villa (plays forward in Valencia C.F. :p) and Fernando Torres have scored. Villa did it twice. The performance of Spain has been amazing!!!!!!
Ok Spain, that is the way!! LET'S GO FOR THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!! XD XD
Photo of David Villa after scoring:
 

Attachments

  • 1733591213.jpg
    1733591213.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Ewwwwwwwwww The U.S. played like dogs today. It's like watching the first game in Shaolin Soccer (against the team where they would pull wrenches out of their shorts and start clubbing everyone).
 
Yess!! :D:D:D
Spain won against Tunisia, and today will win Saudi Arabia too!! (this is the spirit!! XD) hehe
Enjoy the World Cup!! Have a good time!!!! :):)
 
Who do you think will win the Worldcup? I'd like Italy to win it, as Italy is one of my favourite football teams. ( Well...probably there're revenge matters inside me too, and I want France to lose.. :rolleyes: who knows!! :D )
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top