For Avarthar

ChocoboMan

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
193
Age
35
Location
Venus Lighthouse
Occupation
To Have All The Lighthouses Lit By Me
RPG Name
Assassin
:) I know your a moderator but can you put
images
as my signature I know im doing it right but it wont let me put this as my signature.
 
Hmm...hold on a second.

I'll edit this when I find an answer .^^

EDIT:

It seems like it's too big. I could host it on Photobucket, and see if it keeps the size, and give you the link, if you like. You can't copy and paste Google thumbnails I don't think.

RE EDIT:

This might be as big as it gets.

GSThumbnail.jpg


Link:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g80/SFOVet/GSThumbnail.jpg
 
Last edited:
Well, that's kinda small for a sig now (and kinda big for an avatar too ;p ), yeah, I can do the resizing, if you'ld want it to be bigger than that. :)
 
THANKS HYDRA. but do you know how to make it a little bit bigger.can you show me.
 
Last edited:
Lol, you might want to let him resize it. :)

Or I might do a little something for you.

But at the moment, let em resize it. ^^
 
Well, lol, it turns out (as expected) to be quite blurry. =/

golden.jpg


Well, I tried, suite yourself which one you'll chose. ^^"
 
Trying to resize a sized image. Of course it'll be blurry. =D
 
Avathar said:
xD

i can find a better picture for you, for starters. ;p

Alright than find a better picture because i dont want to stick with that blurry picture
 
Avathar said:
xD Haha.



Not with that tone, young man! =O

xD

alright sorry avathar and hydra.I did not mean it.
sorry for the duoble post too
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top