for those in relationships

theDOCTOR

Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan
Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2006
Messages
397
Age
37
Location
Planet X-39AY2
Occupation
student
RPG Name
WaterLooChamp
how much (time and money) do you spend on your girlfriend/boyfriend (if neither of those) "thing*"
in say......a month?
i spend a rough $50. and we hang out at least every day for a couple of hours. but not so much on wiikends.....{Wii!!!}

((* by thing i mean most liekly an alien partner))

EDIT: by "spend", i guess i meant time and money, sorry people. im stupid.
 
Last edited:
I'm giving this guy my FF9, I don't have any money yet, so this the best I can do for him. He is giving me The Sims Nightlife.

We aren't dating but we really want to be together.
 
T_T
i messed up starting this thread. i had to edit it to make sense....ha....heh...yeah whatever...
anyways, i know that "spending money on someone" sounds bleh....but meh.....

i always lend out my games, but it takes FOREVER for me to get them back.
Like i lent my friend borrow FF8 and FFX-2, but that was 2 years ago.
He says they're in "STORAGE"....storage my shoopuff!
 
Today I bought a vinyl Bright Eyes record for my girlfriend.

Shall I keep all the receits for you to know my monthly relationship-costs?

LOL
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top