Foreign Languages!

Max the Man

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2005
Messages
370
Age
34
Location
in front of my computer
Website
www.maxtheman.proboards54.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Maximilian
I started taking French last year... and the other day (I think yesterday or Wednesday...) I started thinking in French. My thoughts were in French. Not English. It was a surprise to me >.< but I kinda liked it. My first thought was "Ou est ma soeur?" which I'll let the french speakers translate. And so you don't get mixed up, Ou has a grave accent in it ^^
 
I've been studying Japanese for a couple years now. It's been pretty fun, but there are so many things to memorize since it's such a different language than Roman languages.

And 2,000 kanji.
 
Arabic, English, and very good French for family reasons!
So where was your sister after all? :)
France and Italy are very resemblant in many aspect and one them is the language! Should take you half the time if you decide to learn it after french ;)
 
I know English, Spanish, German, Japanese, and Philipian. Weird huh?
 
I know English, Italian (though my written Italian sucks) and Yoruba - being Nigerian
 
Bah, I forgot most of my French after high school ended for me. :D

Latin is very interesting though. :) And so is Swahili.
 
From my knowledge, East Africa. Or at least that's what my teachers told me. :O
 
vraga , jaz znanje oni prepoved!

XD

It means, Dang, I know they don't! XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top