Forget dream avatars

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
This is a site bB posted on my Eve forum.

http://elouai.com/doll-makers/new-dollmaker.php

Here is me. :D
doll.gif
 
Last edited:
Lol, I made Jaejoong.

dolljaejoong.gif


Even this doll version scares me. :eek:
 
Lol you could just resize it.

Wow I just notice the girl in my avatar looks just like that doll I created above.
 
I think they have a version where you can set as your avatar but its on the site. And you gotta make him from scratch. But, remaking Jaejoong is easy....really easy.
 
wow i wanna try n make a trent reznor avatar....yeah or maybe even johnnydepps mort rainy character..that b way cool.
 
ok mort rainy's i could understand but reznor's? why so u could die ur hair n look like him too?
 
ur just jealous cuz i don't want one of ur bighead.
 
Ahhh see that doll does look like him!!!

dolljaejoong.gif
533322145_f1c6adb400.jpg
 
Well forget vampire prince.

Here is M.C The Max ;res

Sooo cute....the animated ones are better.

linkdollrz6.gif
linkdollkn6.gif
linkdolluq5.gif


Without sunglasses.
linkdollnd6.gif


Why come you guys aren't making any dolls?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top