- Joined
- Dec 2, 2005
- Messages
- 3,348
- Age
- 40
- Location
- The city of Antwerp~
- Website
- www.cuteoverload.com
- Occupation
- My hobby became my profession! :-D
- RPG Name
- Avathar
THIS would be one of the most interesting duels
Jedi Master Yoda
vs.
Sith Lord Darth Vader
(and remember, in this battle, both are at their strongest)
Jedi Master Yoda
“Yes, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice.”
vs.
Sith Lord Darth Vader
"Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan. I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the Dark Side as you do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire!"
(and remember, in this battle, both are at their strongest)
Last edited: