Forum Changes

Zerlina

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2005
Messages
293
Age
37
Location
Canada
Website
www.freewebs.com
Occupation
Lots of stuff
RPG Name
Fortuna
visual creations

Where did it go...?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Visual Creations Board

Merged into Original Fan Fiction Art.
 
Re: Visual Creations Board

I apologise for not making a proper announcement about this here, but wanted to be sure the forums were going to stay merged before I did. Good news is they are :).

Other changes are going to happen within the next couple of days. There will be more forum mergers ect. I promise to post here and let everyone know what happens, when it happens from now on ;).

This is being done to tidy up the forums a bit, make navigation easier, and reduce confusion.
 
I've just received the go ahead from Shaggy and have done a shake up of the forums.

The changes are...

The RPG discussion forum is now a sub-forum in Original Fan Fiction Art. The story of Palis is as well. This gets the member creative threads all together in the one place where they are easy for people to find and admire :).

It also gets the member RPG forum off the main page which will reduce confusion with the new RPG hack forum ;).

The FF Trivia forum is gone. Threads were moved to forum games. I'll go in shortly and sticky the populour ones

The Rules forum is gone and the 2 threads in it moved to feedback.

A new forum has been created for the FFnet RPG hack. I'm in the process of moving all related threads from where they are currently scattered all over the forum to the one place. This should make finding information, having discussions on the RPG much easier.

I know some people won't be happy with the changes but they were done to benefit the site and make it a cleaner, easier place to navigate. We may make some more changes at a later date, but no more forums will be deleted or moved. Any further changes will only involve name changes and things of that sort :).
 
Oh Isee the new changes now, they make the site look a bit cramped up, what's that other login for, I put my username and password but it doesn't put me in.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top