Forum GFXs

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I can help advertise, but most sites have buttons and banners.

You guys need some...I could try to make but I suck. If u want me to I can try.

You need button: Size 88x33
You need banner: Size 400x100
You need another banner: Size 468x60

Most sites asked for stuff like that.

Nearly every site I visit have their advertising GFXs...even FFF.
You guys might get more faithful members if u have GFXs so we members can be exchaning links with other sites.

Just a suggestion to help promote.
 
Last edited:
Ok I made temps.

ffnetbuttonedea.png


This I just resized and cropped for ur header.
ffnet400x100.png


I love the button I made...hehe don't u?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top