Forum has now been updated..

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
I was figuring the older skin wouldn't work with the upgrade, but it seems to be doing fine. I will have the newest skin add in the next few hours.

Seeing that this older skin still works well with the upgraded forum, I will leave it as a secondary choice so you can switch back to this one if you don't like the new one that was designed.

The RPG and bank mods are not working now, but I will have them reinstalled soon.
 
I like the new posting box. And the white arrows.

THE WHITE ARROWS, LIKE WOAH.

I'm looking forward to the new skin and everything else in store. :3
 
Easy on the eyes then?

I'll bet I will like it then.

I hope the other members do too.
 
I love the new skin!! =D
But... once I log in the old skin comes again... T_T why????
 
It looks nice, good site header!
 
Shaggy said:
What do you mean?

When I type my user name and my password, it redirects me to the old skin forum... :confused:
So I see the new skin before loggin in. After I log in, the old skin is back... There I can see some posts distorted too...
What's going on?? T_T
 
O.O



Sorry, wrong door...

EDIT: OMG! This IS FFNet! Awesome update, we were in need of something like this...
 
So, this is how I see Spec's last post:

Dibujo.jpg



Notice the huge space in the left, where avatar and info are.
Sorry for size of the pic, I'm removing it soon, I just wanted Shaggy and all of you to see this, just in case someone has an idea of what's happening to my computer, or why can't I see the Forum properly.
 
Last edited:
Nice update! =D

I'm going to take a little while to adapt to this new skin, which, by the way, is very cool! =D

Keep up the awesome work, Shaggy! ;)
 
HOLY HELL THIS IS COOL!
It looks really great.
 
Yay! new skin,old games,evey thing coo,shaggy,but when can i make my name blue again?
 
Yoko cant post i think thats a problem.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top