Forum has now been updated..

I'm helping him with it, and if I can't, Shaggy always can.

He's getting on more frequently due to the update, and since there are bugs, like the ones me and Yoko have, we'll do our best to try and fix them.
 
I already deleted the cookies, I also thought about that. Still, it doesn't work T_T
 
YAY!!! I got the posting to work again!!! I had to confirm my e-mail change... Though I don't think it told me that I would have to confirm it in my e-mail before it would change... Just thought that if anyone else got the same trouble, then this would help... God I feel like such a noob...
 
I already deleted the cookies, I also thought about that. Still, it doesn't work T_T
Same here. ._.

I've made memory, deleted my cookies, preformed a disk cleanup, used my CC Cleaner program to fully clean out ALL my cookies.

Nothing's working. D:

But I'm sure Shaggy will come up with something.
 
It doesn't really work either T_T
 
This new skin is sooooo freaking awesome.

This was surely worth the wait.
 
It works!! It works!!! XD XD
Thanks Mr. Administrator ^^
 
Last edited:
Yeah, now it works.

Now I get to see how awesome this skin is all the time.

^_^
 
*thumbsup*, the update's looking really good. =) gj

(in b4 comments on where the hell I have been all these months ~o~)

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THESE MONTHS? ~o~

Inaftercomment.

:3

It's great to see 'ya though, dang. I see 'ya on MSN a lot more frequently lately. =D
 
Yeah, it's sorta the period before christmas holidays where I simply take advantage of being on the computer more for work, so I might as well check my connectionz on the internetz. 8D

I'll probably disappear again for a long while starting from febuary, though. ~o~
 
;_;

You're like Santa. Leaving me when I need you most.

<.<;

Like when I don't get that present, and he's nowhere to be seen. D:

But hey. At least you're back for a bit. That's good. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top