- Joined
- Jan 14, 2007
- Messages
- 281
- Age
- 38
- Location
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Website
- www.myspace.com
- RPG Name
- Catalyst
Somewhat like, Which console will rule?!?!? or "<Character> vs <Character>" type thing. I know.
A long, long time ago...in the year 2002...I was a member of a great FF forum called, "All World Final Fantasy."
Hydra said:
Pluto isn't a planet anymore? Wow. XD I didn't know that.![]()
dappa said:Yeah tiny bronco is right there are too many repeat threads. I always check all the threads before inventing one.
As for forum sites dying I think it depends on its users and how good the overall site is.
You didn't? Lol, Pluto is about as much of a planet as Sedna is, in other word's; it's hardly even a planet. =PHydra said:Pluto isn't a planet anymore? Wow. XD I didn't know that.![]()
There is always new things to discuss in the world so I don't think forum making will ever cease. I also agree with Catalyst about the whole "you get smashed for replying in a 1-2 month old thread thing."
Catalyst said:I've noticed that many of the popular forums are dying off or becoming inactive. A few of the forums I used to go to were quite active until some started college etc, or just started getting bored.
Some have mentioned that over the years it's become a 'fad' or a 'trend'. Then something else pops up and you go to that, and sometimes they come back and post about it for a while and disappear again.
I'm not trying to put down ffnet.net, or any other site in general - it's just there's so many that cover the same topics. There's probably hundreds of game-related forums, or even specific-game forums out there. i believe that if it covers an unusual or rare topic it'd be a bit more popular, such as a game developer site, or that has material of it's own, such as newsletters and so on. Such as Gamespot, IGN, EGM and so on.
In today's 'forum world', it's beginning to really die down, what do you guys think?
Tifa-chan said:But I will remain loyal to them. *Because I have no life other than going out with friends and cosplaying or drawing, singing and so on*