Forum Trouble?

I got a couple of "Database errors" earlier as well, although that's sometimes common in vBulletin.
 
How come I'm unable to post my signature? It's an uploaded pic and a text!!!!!!!
(never mind it showed up now),
Also, I' trying to withdraw all my money from the bank to buy something but it keeps telling me that I can't withdraw more than what I have, and I checked a MILLION times that I'm withdrawing the right number!
 
Last edited:
Yes, there were some server issues or something awhile ago (I couldn't enter my PM box...). They all go away eventually.

I can't help you with your bank problem, unfortunately. :(
 
Zeromus_X said:
Yes, there were some server issues or something awhile ago (I couldn't enter my PM box...). They all go away eventually.

I can't help you with your bank problem, unfortunately. :(
so you can't give us the gil the bank took either.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top