Free Hugs Campaign

awww thats so sweet ^.^
if there were more people like that in the world...man i would be so happy :(
watching that actually made me cry..im not sure why tho
 
Thats absolutely awesome! I would do that, but i don't know that anybody would like to hug a 16 year old kid. =/

It would be interesting to see a younger kid do that, like 2-7. Almost everybody would hug him/her. =)
 
Staircase said:
Thats absolutely awesome! I would do that, but i don't know that anybody would like to hug a 16 year old kid. =/

It would be interesting to see a younger kid do that, like 2-7. Almost everybody would hug him/her. =)
im sure people would hug a 16 year old,they hugged Juan and he looks like he's in his middle 30's,lol
but having a younger person give out free hugs..eh they would have fun and all but would they understand the concept.
imo;)
 
When things here become more quiet, I'm planning to do it here in Bremen! ^^ But first I'll need a camera... XD
 
...so you're going to test people's reactions to random affection?...hmm...interesting.
 
Cloud101 said:
...so you're going to test people's reactions to random affection?...hmm...interesting.

In case I did it, it'd be any kind of test. I'd do it 'cause it's just a great initiative. Not promoting neither politics nor violence... but love.
 
John Smith said:
If you did that in Portugal, you'd almost certainly be considered mentally ill and get arrested :D

True xD Some people would surely think they were being filmed for a prank TV show.
 
Ya'know, I never thought about that. It could get complicated
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top