Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Nov 9, 2006 #21 Here,*hugg*, there it's all better now.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 10, 2006 #22 =o i wanna hug!
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Nov 10, 2006 #23 Ok *hugg*, dont tell any body I'm hugging all these girls. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy it, but I'm still looking for a girlfriend.
Ok *hugg*, dont tell any body I'm hugging all these girls. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy it, but I'm still looking for a girlfriend.