From FF8 to to Moderators...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall Lionheart

SeeD Gunblade Specialist
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
39
RPG Name
Squall Lionheart
Not that I don't like it here, but I have the feeling of FF8 being left out in the RPG once discovering THERE IS NOT A SINGLE GUY FROM IT (Not even a Galdibian soldier!!!),only Monsters & GFs....
So since FF8 has a huge fan base I made this thread to show you that they care to see more of It in the RPG
By the way, since I know only about FF8 but I THINK there are no FF hereos (You might want to fill me on that info!) So at least you can put a normal SeeD,a Galdibian or Esthar Soldier,Whatever.....
In the end I'm still thankfull for your very hard work in the first place!
P.S. I made it a thread not a Poll because I didn't know how to make it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top