From Germany

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
Hi everyone!!!
How are you doin' guys??
I'm already in Germany, and I finally got Internet connection!! =D
I hope you have behaved well while I've been offline XD XD
I dunno how much will I connect yet, I'm working at my room: I've still gotta do a lot of things. (This country is soooo strange!!!) XD

Well, I hope you have been nice to Hydra, Ark, Zeromus and all the other mods/administrators :)

PS: HC is back!! Isn't she??? =D And Xartex too!!! =D =D
 
Last edited:
Dang! :O

I feel so tingly right now. :)

I'm serious. XD

Okay, I'm not.

...

I am. o_0 We missed you! :D
 
Hi Luis!
yep we are all being sweet little angels ...
but i think Hydra might have a panic attack since he don't get to talk to you as much XD
j/k
good luck with all that stuff ya gatta do ;)
 
Kat said:
Hi Luis!
yep we are all being sweet little angels ...
but i think Hydra might have a panic attack since he don't get to talk to you as much XD
j/k
good luck with all that stuff ya gatta do ;)
Got that right. :D
 
havin fun there? What have you done/seen so far? I love germany, I was born there, My parents were on vacaation there and i came out 2 months early X_X. But ive been there recently. I really love the country, and i take german as a 2nd lang, so its fun to try out my skilz.
 
Good to hear from you Luis.

If you think Germany is strange, try coming to Australia. Here we don't give tourists a list of critters that will kill them, we give them a list of critters that won't, it's much shorter :p.
 
Arkacia said:
Here we don't give tourists a list of critters that will kill them, we give them a list of critters that won't, it's much shorter :p.

Lol, it sounds fun. Its more of an adventure that way =P. But i dont think ide be able to go from such a cold area to such a hot one.
 
XD
It's though to attend classes in a language that you do not understand. Just think about having Financial or Marketing classes in a language that you can speak as a very amateur.
Unfortunatly, I've had some problems with my flat mate too, but if I'm lucky everything will get right this week.
Best wishes from a Spanish guy in Bremen :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top