Funny Fantasy

Lyde Lyde

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
158
Location
Alyuwan, Trenal
Occupation
Engineer
RPG Name
Lyde
Another reason why I like the Final Fantasy series is because of the mild humor they contain, sometimes it might seem a little corny, but I like it anyway. Which FF to you is the funniest. Well XII sure can't be, because the story of the war really takes up the whole thing, which I'm not entirely displeased with, but Balthier makes some jokes every once in a while.

To me I think that FFIV is the funniest, seeing that monk change into a dancer was quite amusing.
 
I'd have to say FFVI gave me the most laughs, if only because of Woosley's wonder with scripting.

"I'm a general, not some opera floozy!"

"Now, now...here, why don't you paint Uncle Ulty's portrait?"

"I'm...nothing more than a stupid octopus!!"

"This is sickening! You all sound like chapters from a self-help booklet!"

And so on and so forth.
 
Im not sure which is the funniest,but FFX does have parts in it that make you laugh,like Tidus and Auron,or the part were Yuna and Tidus are laughing together. :rolleyes:
but its always nice to have funny parts mixed in with a sad game ^.^
 
Kat said:
Im not sure which is the funniest,but FFX does have parts in it that make you laugh,like Tidus and Auron,or the part were Yuna and Tidus are laughing together. :rolleyes:
but its always nice to have funny parts mixed in with a sad game ^.^
How were Auron and Tidus funny? the part with Yuina and Tdus laughing together was more embarassing than funny, I had to cut the TV down on that part.
As for me, I believe that IX was funniest, listening to Quina is the funniest thing in the world.
 
Zeromus_X said:
I'd have to say FFVI gave me the most laughs, if only because of Woosley's wonder with scripting.

"I'm a general, not some opera floozy!"

"Now, now...here, why don't you paint Uncle Ulty's portrait?"

"I'm...nothing more than a stupid octopus!!"

"This is sickening! You all sound like chapters from a self-help booklet!"

And so on and so forth.

Welcome to my barbecue!!!! (by Kefka when Figaro was burning)

You son of a.... Submariner!!! (by Kefka)

The Mister Thou thing xD

Edgar and Locke in the start of the game have really good jokes, too

That Self-help booklet one is Teh great, too... I print screened it xD

dogeat6.jpg


howler6.jpg


notdead6.gif


gauclothes.jpg


And these surely aren't all of the funny scenes ^^

Well... Final Fantasy VI is the funniest FF game of them all, probably followed by FFIV.
 
Andrew Scaves said:
How were Auron and Tidus funny? the part with Yuina and Tdus laughing together was more embarassing than funny, I had to cut the TV down on that part.
As for me, I believe that IX was funniest, listening to Quina is the funniest thing in the world.
i think it was funny because they were always picking on each other,but i never said you had to think it was funny.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Scaves
How were Auron and Tidus funny? the part with Yuina and Tdus laughing together was more embarassing than funny, I had to cut the TV down on that part.
As for me, I believe that IX was funniest, listening to Quina is the funniest thing in the world.

i think it was funny because they were always picking on each other,but i never said you had to think it was funny.

what i thought was funny was that when yuna was crossing the lake to go to macalania temple auron said something (i forget the actual quote but the auron turns around to tidus and says,
auron:"im sorry"
tidus:huh?
auron:"that was your line"
 
Last edited:
Well, FFIV's dialogues are naturally priceless. XD

And, ah man, for the rest, Final Fantasy VI and Final Fantasy IX mainly win, when it comes to this! :3
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top