Funny FF mini-videos

I've unlocked all the last one is halairious.
The best part: Yuffie: I've come to steal your materia!
Cloud: We won't give it to you but we'll give you lots of chocolate!!!!
Yuffie: I don't like chocolate.
Cloud: Did I mention it's chocolate materia!?!?
Yuffie: *very annoying noise*

There are all drawn as stick people :D
 
This thing cracks me up. Were do u find these things. :D
 
It was hypnotic. :eek: I gave me a cool pop-up though. :)
 
badger.jpg

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah*cough cough*hahahahahahahaha
 
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
LOL! That is holarious!!1 :D :D :D I didn't notice the people dressed in black for a while. :D
 
I've seen then with my eyes. I've seen things offten in disguese like carrots, hambags, cheese, toilets, russiains, planets, poets, hampsters, weddings, pigmees, koala, kwala wumpa, parrets, handbags, Kwala wumpa! Finally.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top