FUNNY ff8 quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ave

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
107
Age
36
Location
black mage villige
Occupation
soulreaper,Witch Hunter
RPG Name
natsuya ayame
<embed src="http://create.quizilla.com/flash/mystuff.swf?syndicate_what=quiz&contentId=4910&theme=Quizilla&bkrdcolor=0xD8E9ED&bordercolor=0xFFFFFF&fontcolor=0x000000&linkcolor=0x0000FF" name="Quizilla"
quality="high" bgcolor="#D8E9ED" width="500" height="400"
align="middle" allowscriptaccess="never" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></embed>
 
Last edited:
sorry i could not get the quiz to work :(
 
ya um that doesn't work eather ther was like a error in the writing :)
 
Testing...

HTML:
<embed src="http://create.quizilla.com/flash/mystuff.swf?syndicate_what=quiz&contentId=4910&theme=Quizilla&bkrdcolor=0xD8E9ED&bordercolor=0xFFFFFF&fontcolor=0x000000&linkcolor=0x0000FF" name="Quizilla"
quality="high" bgcolor="#D8E9ED" width="500" height="400"
align="middle" allowscriptaccess="never" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></embed>

Edit: Nope... doesn't work =\
 
Last edited:
i dont think so i tried every thing but it wont work :confused:
 
Hmph..I can't get it working either.. I wonder if HTML is even enabled.

Edit:No, it's not on. That's why you can't do a HTML code.
 
Last edited:
HTML codes are generally not allowed in forums, therefore there is something called vB code instead. It's very similar, just with a number of limitations, and the tags uses [ ] characters instead of < >.
 
You mean:

[embed src="http://create.quizilla.com/flash/mystuff.swf?syndicate_what=quiz&contentId=4910&theme=Quizilla&bkrdcolor=0xD8E9ED&bordercolor=0xFFFFFF&fontcolor=0x000000&linkcolor=0x0000FF" name="Quizilla"
quality="high" bgcolor="#D8E9ED" width="500" height="400"
align="middle" allowscriptaccess="never" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /][/embed]

Instead of:

<embed src="http://create.quizilla.com/flash/mystuff.swf?syndicate_what=quiz&contentId=4910&theme=Quizilla&bkrdcolor=0xD8E9ED&bordercolor=0xFFFFFF&fontcolor=0x000000&linkcolor=0x0000FF" name="Quizilla"
quality="high" bgcolor="#D8E9ED" width="500" height="400"
align="middle" allowscriptaccess="never" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></embed>

???

Edit: Doesn't work either :(
 
[Link Removed]
Edit:

Some might not find it working.. there are only 9 questions, and it claims there are 10. Some of the questions are kind of..questionable too. I'll just go ahead and delete the link, it's an incomplete quiz.
 
Last edited:
Sure.

I'm going to close this though, because I don't really see anything else to see here.

Closed. :O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top