- Joined
- Dec 10, 2006
- Messages
- 1,172
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Hulle Granz Cathedral
- Occupation
- Eh.
- RPG Name
- Doctor
What are some songs that you find are great for a good chuckle, or that are even so hilarious you laugh yourself to tears over them?
You don't have to put up lyrics, or anything--just the name of the song and who made it. Or just the name of the song. XD but you can if you want to.
I like stuff by Weird Al, and I think one of the songs he made was Cows with Guns. It's pretty funny
You don't have to put up lyrics, or anything--just the name of the song and who made it. Or just the name of the song. XD but you can if you want to.
I like stuff by Weird Al, and I think one of the songs he made was Cows with Guns. It's pretty funny