- Joined
- Dec 2, 2005
- Messages
- 3,348
- Age
- 40
- Location
- The city of Antwerp~
- Website
- www.cuteoverload.com
- Occupation
- My hobby became my profession! :-D
- RPG Name
- Avathar
Okay, I feel like doing a rumble. =) I have a few ideas for themes, though, I think I'm gonna go for this one:
For those who don't know what a rumble is: It kinda goes the same like the Wrestling Championship, but much more simple, since it's just about voting for your favourite. ;D
Now, to compile the rumble, I'm willing, instead of coming up with all the Toon contestants,
everybody, give me plenty of names of cartoon characters you'd want to see in this rumble-to-come. =D
CARTOON CHARACTERS
For those who don't know what a rumble is: It kinda goes the same like the Wrestling Championship, but much more simple, since it's just about voting for your favourite. ;D
Now, to compile the rumble, I'm willing, instead of coming up with all the Toon contestants,
everybody, give me plenty of names of cartoon characters you'd want to see in this rumble-to-come. =D