Gackt Freaks Come Here!

Lol,you could've warned me about some of those picures :p
i only think he's cute in some of them,but *whispers* he has some girly like features :x
 
Yeah, he had a lot of work done on his face. Someone said that he look like something out of Final Fantasy.
 
They have a fake action figure with Gackt as Squall, lol. But, really whaen I first saw Squall I was like whoa he look like Gackt. Later on, I thought I was just seeing things.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
Later on, I thought I was just seeing things.

The similarity is everlasting, it's inevitable. ;D

Oh, do you listen to other J-Pop/Rock besides M.C. The Max? :3 I'm not sure if I asked this before, though.
 
I never really listen to J-Pop, but i do listen to other K-pop artists besides M.C The Max. Just give me a list of some, then I tell you if I like them or not. Because my list is super long. So I can't name them all and some I may forget.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top