Gackt Pics

Gackt Camui

Sage
Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
1,606
Age
36
Location
Somewhere in NH
Occupation
Wish I had one!
Come on people...you should of saw it coming. And seeing how he is totally off topic! Why not right?

270_8.jpg

g25.jpg

6.jpg


Better be happy with these pics! lol. Isn't he hot?
 
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
;wel WOW the top pic totally rulez!!!!!! You are now my hero for posting these pics.
 
Lol, I might post a few too once I get home.

Right now I can't see them because of the stupid school computer.
 
My teacher looking at me now, lol

I so sleepy, only one more class til I be home.
 
We get out at 2:55

Well here is my pics

gackto2fp7.jpg


051222photoda6.jpg


justgackt294eq2.jpg


justgackt283ol6.jpg
 
we get out at 3:00
 
AH I LOVE THOSE PICS!!!!

gackt-02.jpg

Gackt.jpg

Gackt0000.jpg

lay.png

MEDIA_LAY2.jpg

Gackt%201.bmp

Who wants to be this guitar?
gacktMOD3i.jpeg

gackt3.jpg

gackt-img.gif

One of my fave pics!
4093800413.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

1161619196112632_file.jpg


Drool away...I could do this all day. lol
 
._.

ZOMGGACKTFTWYAYYUSHYAY!

-takes all- ^_^

He looks such like a girl sometimes. >_>

GACKT!

Now if only I could find somewhere that had tons of Miyavi pics for the taking. o.o
 
CrazedShadow said:
._.

ZOMGGACKTFTWYAYYUSHYAY!

-takes all- ^_^

He looks such like a girl sometimes. >_>

GACKT!

Now if only I could find somewhere that had tons of Miyavi pics for the taking. o.o
Whoo Hoo MIYAVI he totally rulez and hes really pretty oh and hydra i agree i wish i was too. *sigh*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top