Game Usernames

Catalyst

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
281
Age
38
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Website
www.myspace.com
RPG Name
Catalyst
I'm restarting this thread. Post your usernames for the games you play - not the games you rarely play, or don't play. Please try and keep discussion out of this thread - just usernames please.

Game: Maplestory
Username: PopupofDeath
Server: Bellocan

Game: Trickster
Username: Catalystica
Server: Pearl Island

Game: Counterstrike: Source
Username: ClassicVideogames (my display name is |PsU| Catalyst
 
Game: Multiverseconquest
Username: Spec
Server: Dragonball

Game: GunZ: The Duel
Username: Teh_Spec/Necroangel
Server: Any

Game: Knight Online
Username: Spec_Highwind? I don't remember...
Server: Xigenon

not playing FFXI at the moment...
 
Last edited:
Game: Full Tilt Poker
Username: Jakelynch
Table: Use "Find User" and find m3h. =D

Game: Street Fighter Online
Username(s): Jakelynch, HorsemanDeath
Server: Any

Game: Little Fighter 2
Username: None
Server: (Insert IP)
 
Hehehe.... YOUR BEST IDEA EVER Catalyst! noww we can meet in other places and find similiar intrests! AWESOME! :D

Game: Knight Fight
Username: Blood Nile
Server: 3

Game: Tribal Wars (AWESOME Civilisation easy online game)
Username: Diablous
World: 5

Game: Runescape (But I stopped playing it)
Username: Blood Nile
Server: Any Non-Member World
 
Last edited:
Ohhh.... I don't know that one...

I guess I'll try Rubies of Eventide today... let's see...

EDIT:

Game: Rubies of Eventide
Username: TheSpec Highwind
Server: Phoenix
 
Last edited:
Game: AdventureQuest RPG
Character Name: John Anderson Smith and School*Boy (Yup, I have 2 characters)

Game: DragonFable RPG
Character Name: John Anderson Smith, Jospell (Typo) and Stroker (Typo >_>) (Yes, I have 3 characters xD)
 
game:runescape
name:sandamander
server:any free world

game:tribal wars(i saw this game in someone's signature and it turned out to be cool.thanks whoever that was)
name:sandamander
world 6,7,8

game:adventure quest
name:145127(just a bunch of numbers)

game:dragon fable
name:greenmann
 
Slider said:
:o!

i'll pm ya in tribal world :D


i kinda changed things in tribal wars.i started a new file because my old vilage got conquered.

game:tribal wars
name: mc nachos
world 6
i wanna see them attack my village again.they got something coming.
 
richboywonder said:
i kinda changed things in tribal wars.i started a new file because my old vilage got conquered.

game:tribal wars
name: mc nachos
world 6
i wanna see them attack my village again.they got something coming.


lol

YOU"RE 5 DAYS AWAY FROM ME!!!
 
game:WoW
name:Sanner(human pally), Blackend(NE rogue)
server:Illidan

game:runescape
name:kaddaver(lvl 104) dlfdude (lvl 91) dontdienewb (lvl 41)
world:132 duel arena, most of the time, lol
 
every game i play i use clief101_ so i'll jus list the games i play

Counterstrike
Runescape
AdventureQuest
COD (Call of duty)
theres another one, but cant member the name
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top