Games for you site!

I couldn't find the thread I did for posting games, since the site allows me to see only the first page of the Offtopic threads(why?? :confused: )
Anyway, I've just played this game and found it not only cool but brilliant!!!! I loved the music!! I had never found a game like this for playing in the internet.
Guardians of Altarris: the Sinless Blade

ENJOY IT!!! And then tell me what do you think about it. :):)
 
Last edited:
Wow thanks. Oh man this music rocks, as well as this game. :D
 
Last edited:
Good to know it. And glad to know you liked it too.:D Just enjoy it! :) :)
 
Yeah, it was great.
 
Shaggy has an arcade games forum, and I think he has a site like that one too. I have the link for RandomGames in my sig, but need to find the link for the other one again.

Those sites are a brilliant idea. I put a game on my blog once, but ended up taking it out because it took up too much space.
 
Arkacia said:
Shaggy has an arcade games forum, and I think he has a site like that one too. I have the link for RandomGames in my sig, but need to find the link for the other one again.

Those sites are a brilliant idea. I put a game on my blog once, but ended up taking it out because it took up too much space.

It's probably 'cause it had good graphics and so on...hadn't it?

Check this one. It's not so good as the one I posted before... Nevertheless I found it original, and funny. It's quite hard. You've got to use the arrow keys and the space bar only. It's a game with 50 different mini-games. And you're given 4 seconds to complete each mini-game. If you need help in any of the mini-games, just ask me ;) Four Second Frenzy
 
Yeah, its pretty cool there.
 
empresscrystal said:
This place here is pretty cool. You can play cool games and copy a few good games to your website or whatever you have.

http://www.kewlbox.com/games/code.cfm

Soooooooooo many games....do you know which are RPG style or final fantasy like?...if not which is your favorite anyways? :p
And great game Luis
 
Last edited:
Not really, I just picked the games that are simple and don't require a lot to play.
 
lol I'll do ;)
But first... check this classic! xD xD

Donkey Kong

I used to have one of this as a child xD

PS: This is a cool one too!! Nimian hunter
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top