Games you plan to buy

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
What are some of the game you plan to buy?

For me, there is a lot.

Here is a few I must have!

Sims 2 - Nightlife, Sims 2 Pets, Sims 2 Open for business
FFXI, FFXIII, FFIII, FFIV
Saga Fronter 2
GTA - Liberty city stories
Grandia III
Shin Mi Gami Tenshi - Nocturne
 
Well any FF game that decides to come out besides DOC. That one wasn't really all that great, in my opinion its basically a fan girl game, thats the only reason I played it.

Oblivion...yeah wow thats it.
 
God Of War 2
Final Fantasy XI
Tomb Raider (the remake of the 1st)

(Resurrecting Dead Posts xD)
 
Sims 2 - Seasons
 
Last edited:
Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Version (DS)
Grandia II (Sega Dreamcast)
Tales of Symphonia (Gamecube, need a new copy)
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ (PS2)
Eternal Sonata (Trusty Bell: Chopin's Dream, XBox 360)
 
Well, the only game I'm looking forward to right now is Super Smash Bros. Brawl...that's the first thing on my list, I suppose..
 
devil may cry4, i love DMC, i have just aboutthe whole collection of em, except 4 da DMC3 special edition with virgil. that super smash bros. brawl looks cold wit it 2. :)
 
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix +

If it EVER gets out in the USA.

Either way, I need to get a new Swapmagic, so I can play it. That is, if it doesn't come to the US.
 
Vincent said:
Ehehe, I have them all :P big big fan of DMC ^^
"The Legend of Sparda"
ROCKIN, yeah im hiting the moll in a few, to pic up pokemon/diamond. 4 my lil brother. i'll probably pic up da special edition if i see it there.
 
For awhile I wanted Twilight Princess but I have it now...so thats a game that I wanted to buy...lol. God of War II is really good...so possibly that one. I really like and Dynasty Warrior games so them too.
 
i just picked up GTA 4 the PSP, hey gackt n marius maybe i'll find that pimp n the motorcycle we seen the other day lol
 
omg no!!! u didn't lol i couldn't find the special edition DMC. however i picked up a GBA game name sword of mana. n im enjoying it at the moment:D
 
Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Version (DS) x (Tomorrow is Friday, so I can catch Drifloon)
Tales of Symphonia (Gamecube, need a new copy) x (Hard Mode is actually hard with only Lloyd and Genis)
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ (PS2)
Tales of Symphonia (JP PS2)
Tales of Phantasia (JP PS1)
Tales of Destiny remake (JP, PS2...)

All the great Tales games are in Japanese. >_>

Forthcoming games:

Eternal Sonata (Trusty Bell: Chopin's Dream, XBox 360)
Final Fantasy IV DS (DS, forthcoming)
Star Ocean 4 (tentative, forthcoming)
Star Ocean First Descent and Second Evolution (PSP, forthcoming)
 
wow zeromus u have quite the eye 4 good games . :D really u do, i thought i was the only tales game junkie lol i only have 2 of them though i plan 2 get some more. i plan on picking up twilight princess 4 my brothers wii system.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top