Games

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
Hi everyone!
How are you doing?
I already posted some links for playing games. Since I'm posting another link again, I've decided to open a thread for this, in case you decide to post links or it's me who post some more :p
The link is the following: http://www.minijuegos.com/juegos/jugar.php?id=3998

I liked it a lot. Despite being a 'mini-game', I found it is a 'little art pìece'.
I hope you enjoy it as I did. ;)
 
I've not been able to play any of the games you posted! ('cause I have no time...) However, I'll tell you when I do it! :) By the way, have you been able to complete the game I posted? Well, as Avathar says, bosses may be tricky, but it's just a matter of strategy. I really liked it!!! XD
 
Wait until they screw you over. IE, the screen'll turn black at level 10. And in another level, it moves the screen back and forth. >.< A cheat is to hold Alt and the Tab key with another site open. Then just stay put until it's over. :D Oh, and

http://n-game.freeonlinegames.com/

Try to beat THAT. Good luck.
 
If anyone here is interested in playing arcade games, I can strongly recommend this site..

RandomGames

and not just because it is another of Shaggy's sites either :p:D.

There is well over 100 games on it now, and the boss has mentioned he has plenty more to add. You'll have to register to play them, but it is worth it :).
 
Ok. Now is the moment I ask you for my comission... This thread has been a marketing campaign since the beginning for letting you advertise that site. jk LOL :D
 
Wasn't there another game you posted about a pair of pants or something? (I haven't looked at any of the games yet, so...) I think it was in another thread...Well, that game was pretty fun.

Yay! Blatant advertising!
 
Great then! :D lol
And yes, I also posted 'the fancy pants adventure', but I think I did it in the Virtual Bar. Happy and Smile (the game I posted here) has nothing to do with that game, but as I said, I find it really entertaining as well, although it may be a bit difficult. :p
PS: I hope my PC is back today! XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top