gaming off the power grid could you do it?

Cread

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
42
Location
australia
Occupation
trench digger for a plumber
Im on a solar panel with a gentorater back up set up so when I get 2 gaming I don't do it often (weekdays lucky 2 get 2hours max)
 
I could if i didn't have any lights, lol....or my light bill was very high.
 
Does that mean Monday-Friday is 15 hours a day, 75 hours of gaming total with 20 on Saturday and Sunday, totaling 95 for the week, or Monday-Friday is 15 for the week and 10 on the weekend for 25 hours the entire week? Because that's a big difference.
 
Im lucky if get 10hrs through the week all up and 10 or so on weekend if I have petrol 4 the jenny.
 
Does that mean Monday-Friday is 15 hours a day, 75 hours of gaming total with 20 on Saturday and Sunday, totaling 95 for the week, or Monday-Friday is 15 for the week and 10 on the weekend for 25 hours the entire week? Because that's a big difference.

i mean 15 hours for the week (mon-frin) and then another 10....so about 25 a week in total....and yes it is a big difference lol. im not a gaming addict like that lol. i do have a proper job
 
I think mines around the same as Clief. Lets see. Yea its about the same as Clief. But its more on the holidays since Rivers won't give me a job and my friends are busy all the time. Nothing to do but watch tv and play games.
 
i can remember doing that wen i was at skool...although i proly played more back then...i work more now than i went to skool XD

wen XIII comes out u can bet ill be playin 35-40 hrs a week ^^
 
i mean 15 hours for the week (mon-frin) and then another 10....so about 25 a week in total....and yes it is a big difference lol. im not a gaming addict like that lol. i do have a proper job

Lol some call me an addict. If I wake early enough in the morning, I get some gaming in. I go on lunch, I eat then hit the 360 or the PC. After work, if I'm not doing something, I'm gaming it up.
 
i spend 0 hours/week for a couple of months now T.T

oughta go shoot myself U.U"
 
hey i took 3 years off already to game n watch TV (n darn proud ovit too!) before joining the military for awhile then going back to school

i've been n still am "busyz"
 
I know there are several expansions including a France/Italy, a Korea/China, a Benelux/Central Europe, and a new deck of power plants. I am leaning towards the new deck of power plants but I would like to hear what people have to say. I also have and play Acquire, Ticket to Ride, Settlers of Catan, and Puerto Rico.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top