Garnet Pics

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Picture sub forum

I think a picture sub forum should be added to the index.
 
Last edited:
And I think you need to limit your new threads...If you want it so bad..why not just post it...
 
But it would make this site a little better. We can post all type of cool pics relating to final fantasy. It would be better and it can help a lot of people too. I can't believe that this forum doesn't have one. This is the only forum I had been to that doesn't have one. Plus if we had a picture sub forum then all these pics people be posting here won't get mixed up.
 
We did have a pic forum, but there was only one person who really used it, so it was combined with another forum a few months ago. If there is enough interest, I'd have no problem creating it as a seperate forum again.
 
I love posting pics, maybe we should make a poll. Hope we do get a picture forum. That would be so cool.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top