Garnet_Dagger

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
GD, I've been watching you since you've got here...and I just got that feeling that something's missing today. I'm not sure if it's fate or not, but I REALLY need to tell you something, and a private message won't suffice.





















I want to.....
















WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

Welcome to adulthood. =D

Edit:

I forgot the cake. Silly me. =O

cake.jpg
 
Last edited:
Zeromus_X said:
It's unfortunate that she hasn't been on here in a few months.

Edit: Well, she hasn't posted, at any rate. :confused:
She posted the Mortal Kombat thread. :D
 
Thank you everyone!! Sort of been busy. Have papers to write and crap for my communications class...I have been on as Hydra said but not really been browsing through the forums and didnt know this topic existed until he messaged me.

Oh and one more thing.......I'M NOT A CHICK!....I just chose garnet cause she's my favorite FF character next to Tifa's breasts....I mean Tifa...that is all.... :D
 
Garnet_Dagger said:
Thank you everyone!! Sort of been busy. Have papers to write and crap for my communications class...I have been on as Hydra said but not really been browsing through the forums and didnt know this topic existed until he messaged me.

Oh and one more thing.......I'M NOT A CHICK!....I just chose garnet cause she's my favorite FF character next to Tifa's breasts....I mean Tifa...that is all....

Best.Statement.Ever.

:D

You can carry on in life now. Just wanted to show you we didn't forget your birthday. :D
 
Now all we need is a cleanup. Spec, Kat! Spam this place up. :) Or at least stay on topic for a little while.
 
Garnet_Dagger said:
I just chose garnet cause she's my favorite FF character next to Tifa's breasts....I mean Tifa...that is all.... :D
Quoted for 1337ness and truth. Oh, and happy bday! (sorry its late, ive been sorta busy too.)
 
Spam tastes like crap. I'll never eat that stuff again...
Kat said:
@GD nice avatar and sig :D
Thanks Kat...I like yours too. It has that mystical look to it :)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top