Garnet_Dagger

Garnet_Dagger said:
Spam tastes like crap. I'll never eat that stuff again...

Thanks Kat...I like yours too. It has that mystical look to it :)
Now, that's where your wrong. Spam is a micro mini bacon. XD
 
Kat said:
thanks Hydra made it ^.^

Really? Well I'll have to put him to work soon for me....I'm really seeing an Ashe and Vann FF12 sig and avy in my head now....



And thankyou Staircase....wow.....No offense but I just felt weird saying that. I like im talking to a staircase for real....I'd be just like that loopy chick Belle from Beauty and the beast....seriously...I would of gone crazy talkin to clocks and candle holder sand cups... I really would of lost it when the chair stool barked at me.... :eek:...I don't know where all that came from....Dang I just have random thoughts....
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top