General art thread.

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
Show off your art in this thread! It can be anything, drawings, paintings, computer art, etc. (You can still post your own works in other threads though, this isn't like other 'general' threads.)

And, no signatures or avatars; those have threads for them already.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Zeromus_X/WIPPRMII-2.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Zeromus_X/ffvirelmsketch.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/Zeromus_X/Paladincecilsolidified.jpg

These are just some sketches, for now. Maybe someday I'll paint them, like the PRM. (He's almost done, but I never got around to finishing him.)
 
:P I'll post, I just have to rearrange my photobucket, it's getting quite chaotic, filled with all different pics. xD

Btw, Edgar = nice. ^^Gotta love aquarell colours.
 
More fan-art! ^^

-House M.D.
button3.jpg


-Enya <3
enya.jpg

amarantine.jpg


-The White Stripes
whitestripe.jpg


fuckingmental.jpg
8D

-Gnarls Barkley Clip
trentyiscrazy.jpg


button1.jpg


bisminiwhattheme.jpg
 
I think I have a good imagination...thought I could NEVER represent it the way I want it,
My younger Brother draws a HECK better than me,
or maybe he's just an artist I can post his work sometime!
 
Wow, your an amazing artist. I really wish i could draw like that. Ive always LOVED drawing.. but ive never been good at it. =(

Seriously, thoes kick ass.

Did you guys learn to draw somewhere, develop it overtime, or were you just born with these skills?
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top