General art thread.

My bro says I've been doodling since I was 2 or 3 years old. And well, I just decided I wanted to do more with making drawings,
thus: developing, studying it; eventually reproducing, and thinking more artistically. And I do admit: I've become better noticeably in 5 years, it's not something I should hide away. I'm proud of it. =)
 
hum... about your first draw, Zeromus... RED MAGES ARE COOL! PIRATES AR NOT! NINJAS ARE WAY COOLER THAN PIRATES!!!! I WAS A NINJA RED MAGE IN FF11!!!!!
 
1152276765.jpg


i like this one, its not mine, but i like it
 
Soz that I won't be posting images in this thread anymore, not due to lazyness, but, due to this:

I've finally decided, quite a while ago, to go for a deviantArt account! (It's just that practical, you know :rolleyes: ) ^^;



I've still got plenty to show, and potentially upload, so, it gets updated quite frequently!
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top